BUILT-IN FIRESTOPPING FOR DECK PENETRATION
For use in:
- Concrete floor assemblies with flat form decks. Not for use in wall
- Dust and fiber free environments such as hospitals, computer centers and laboratories
- For 0.5-6 in. conduit
Benefits of Intumescent Fire Stopping
- Order height needed-No assembly required
- Fast & Simple- Set & Forget
- Each sleeve accommodates a range of sizes
- 1/2-1 in.
- 1.25-2 in.
- 2-3 in.
- 3-4 in.
- 5-6 in.
- Order sleeves for job specific height.
- Delivered completely assembled.
- No other parts need to be ordered, cut or attached. (No safety cover, extension adapter, water module, deck adapter, mineral wool or fire caulk)
- Allows movement and off-center conduit
- Interior mid-body seal provides water resistance
- OSHA compliant safety cap/hole cover
- UL Approved
- Exceeds building code requirements
- Patented cast-in-place technology and mid-body water seal
- All sizes in the metallic version are rated for 3 hours.
- The plastic version are rated for 3 hours for the 4 inch and under.
- The 6 inch are rated for 2 hours.